DuPont Advanced Printing (DuPont) is launching new and improved DuPont™ Artistri® inks that will deliver brighter colors, shorter production cycles and higher production throughput for direct-to-garment (DTG) and roll-to-roll (RTR) printing. The new inks will be featured at the upcoming drupa 2016 trade fair, to be held May 31 – June 10 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
“Artistri® inks have long been considered best-in-class, and these innovations move the bar even higher,” said Eric Beyeler, global marketing manager, DuPont Advanced Printing. “These inks deliver both brighter colors and faster printing capability, which provide a competitive advantage for our customers.”
The new inks include:
- Improved Artistri® Brite DTG inks that deliver brighter colors, shorter production cycles, and improvements to DuPont’s industry-leading white ink for DTG printing. Artistri® Brite inks are specially designed for DTG decorators and fulfillment houses who want to move to digital printing but need a faster, more reliable process that provides high quality and repeatability.
- Improved RTR Artistri® Pigment inks that deliver brighter colors and allow for higher production throughput. Artistri® Pigment inks are designed to work in printers with medium and low-viscosity piezo-electric printheads and are specially developed for DTG or RTR digital printing on cotton or cotton-rich blends.
Additional technologies featured at the show will include:
- DuPont™ Cyrel® FAST 2000 TD system, which ensures outstanding quality and productivity in a mid-size 42”x 60” format;
- DuPont™ Cyrel® EASY flexographic printing plate technology;
- DuPont® Tyvek® packaging technology; and
- DuPont™ Izon® anti-counterfeit technology.